Unwanted / Unsuitable Items
We want you to be happy with the tools and equipment you order. However, should you have a change of mind for any reason, under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased online for a refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification i.e. Special Orders.
The following conditions apply:
- Orders must be cancelled within 30 days beginning with the day after the date goods are delivered by contacting us quoting your customer order number. We can arrange collection though there would be a charge for this.
- Goods must be returned in their original unspoilt condition; i.e. unused and in their original packaging.
- Return postage is at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- We are unable to issue any refund until the goods have been inspected, however this will be within 14 days of cancellation.
- All goods should be suitably wrapped/packaged to make certain of safe handling and to protect them during transit.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights which can be found here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/
We reserve the right refuse a refund if the goods returned are not in a resalable condition or make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value.
Damaged / Missing Items
Whilst every effort is made to ensure your order arrives complete and in satisfactory condition, in the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged or incomplete we ask that you contact us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Delivery address
- Detailed description of the damage and/or missing items.
If your request is recieved after 30 days then a repair or replacement may be offered.
If you purchased your item less than 30 days ago you are eligible to return the item for either a full refund or replacement.
Items that are older than 30 days can be returned for a repair. In the event a repair is not possible a replacement item may be given.
Before you return your item please contact us and we will give you a return authorisation number (RMN). Once you have the RMN you may reutrn your item to us at the following address:
Parker Products Limited
For unwanted goods, we suggest you use a registered carrier with full tracking facility and insurance where required. Customer returns made in person will not be accepted.
We will not accept liablilty for items returned which are damamaged or lost in transit.
Your refund will be paid to the card or account used to pay for the original transaction.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them pending return.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: [email protected] or by contacting us by clicking here.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.